Interior Painting Ideas to Increase Your Home’s Resale Value
- September 21, 2015
- Posted by: Eagle Painting
- Category: interior painting, Painting Tips
Top 5 Interior Painting Ideas for your sweet home to increase the resale value in Dallas Fort Worth Market
You have a property, may be you want to sale in future. Do these to amp up the resale value in DFW Market
When it comes to increasing the resale value of a home, a lot of people think big. Completely renovating a room like a kitchen or bathroom, building an addition, and installing intricate landscaping are just a few big, and expensive, projects that homeowners turn to when they’re starting to get ready to sell. But smaller jobs like interior painting can be just as effective at increasing the value of your home without the additional headaches of larger projects, particularly if you don’t have the budget to put into a more extensive renovation. RealtyTimes estimates a 109% ROI on interior painting, so you really have nothing to lose. Here are some interior painting ideas if you’re looking to freshen up your home:
Interior Painting Ideas
- Adding a splash of color to just one wall of a larger room like the living room or kitchen can make a dramatic difference in the look and feel of the room. Accent walls allow you to add a bold and/or bright color to a room without feeling overwhelmed by it.
- Don’t forget about the edges when you’re looking to repaint your house. Freshening up the trim, window frames, and/or baseboards of your home will automatically make your home look more clean and fresh.
- If you’ve been avoiding looking up every time you go into your living room, it may be time to rethink your ceiling. Popcorn ceiling removal will immediately modernize your home, and Premier Painting can take care of the removal for you.
- Add warmth and elegance to any painted room by applying faux finish. The creation of elegant hand crafted and personalized translucent paint finishes, faux finish is the perfect way to subtly personalize the walls of your home. Find out more during your consultation.
- Picking a paint color can be the most difficult part of the process, so feel free to talk to the pros at Premier Painting about the best color choices for your home. We’re happy to sit down with you to discuss your options.
Interior painting can improve the look of your home at a fraction of the cost of major home improvement projects, whether you’re ready to sell your home or just want to freshen it up without spending a fortune. To find out more about how Premier Painting can help you, or to get a free estimate, contact us today.